Using the website to order shoes
Each season Di Bianco™ produces shoes to keep in inventory. The shoes are available through the website as-is. All the lasts are 3376-D width, and each can be ordered from size 8 through 13, subject to availability. See the Inventory.
Locker stock models are available in any of the colors shown for delivery in 4-6 weeks. They are produced in Blake construction, 3376 Last, D width, and each model is subject to availability.
Certain models are available for special order, and can be found in the Made To Order section of the website. Scroll through categories and models and choose a model you would like to purchase. You can select the model as it's configured in the photograph, or create your own customized version of the shoe by clicking "customize".
Clicking "customize" from the product view will take you through a step-by-step process that customizes that model. When you are done customizing your shoe, you can purchase the shoe immediately, or create an account and save that customization for later.
For exotic leathers such as Alligator and Crocodile, as well as other leathers and colors not given as choices, please email us for more information and pricing. Please include the model# and leather/color you are interested in.
Click on the Find a Retailer page to see a list of retailers.
Because the fit of the shoe is so important, we have several different ways to ensure that the fit is right.
- Visit a retailer near you to be fitted and to complete the ordering process. For a full list of our retailers, visit Find a Retailer
- Use our Measurement section to find your correct width.
- If you wish to purchase online, you can choose to recieve a try-on shoe to ensure that you have the correct size. Try on shoes come in both loafers and lace ups (no monks no boots) and all four widths: C, D, E and EEE.
Because each shoe is built-to-order in Italy, delivery times are in the 4 to 6 month range. Shoes will be sent to the U.S. and then mailed UPS from our location in Miami. We can also deliver internationally directly from Italy.
Faster purchasing options
There are several ways to acquire a pair of di Biancos without waiting 12 weeks.
- Visit a Retailer. Many retailers have shoes in stock.
- Order through our Locker Stock Program. These are models in standard sizes that are pre-made, and waiting for you to choose color and burnishing.
- Order through our U.S. Inventory. We have several popular models in various colors and sizes. Simply check the inventory, and then purchase directly.
If you have any questions at any time, please email us and we can help you in person.